• Страница 1 из 1
Модератор форума: Рина, Nadin  
Форум » Дом » Прочее » Домашний шоколад
Домашний шоколад
BockaДата: Воскресенье, 19.04.2020, 14:32 | Сообщение # 1
Годовасик (1 год)
Награды: 0
Статус: Offline
Приветствую! Мне очень понравился домашний шоколад, одна знакомая давала попробовать. Вот и сама хочу попробовать сделать такой шоколад, все равно дома сидим. Но вот у знакомой спрашивать не хочу, а где купить ингредиенты для этого дела я не знаю. Кто может подсказать?

AlinkoДата: Воскресенье, 19.04.2020, 15:21 | Сообщение # 2
Непоседа (2 года)
Вообще реально проще всего было у знакомой спросить, ну или погуглить. Гугл ведь знает все. Ну а вообще вот ссылка https://cacaolavka.ru/ перейти по которой стоит если хотите разобраться с вопросом про домашний шоколад. ТАм ингредиенты можно купить по шикарным ценам, и выбор там действительно огромный.

ValentinaKipnisДата: Четверг, 14.05.2020, 17:19 | Сообщение # 3
Годовасик (1 год)
Я тоже этот рецептик попробую

MichelMnДата: Четверг, 14.05.2020, 17:30 | Сообщение # 4
Школьник (7-16 лет)
Награды: 2
online sex dating in chico
local dating in skokie

cveus404
- brown eyes
http://en.kwina.site

JESSICA
- sxey and horny I am relaxing and adventorous, I enjoy effective out to dinner and dancing, love all kinds of music. I honey sciencd and surrogate therapies. Subside's talk approximately sexual intercourse!!
http://en.tids.biz

nadin.3011076
- Lust after to waken it up. I am fun andx psasionate...love human veing, adventurrous, flexibe, and love the outdoors.
http://uk.kwina.site

"Never mind! I don't know what I want, I'm sorry." She started to get upset. She came and sat on her side of the bed with her back to me and her face in her hands. She wasn't crying, but you could since the embarrassment of the idea she had said out loud, unknowing that I planted that seed first. I set up and placed my hand on her back and rubbed it. I came up behind her and got close to her ear as I rubbed her shoulders and softly spoke, "it'll need to be someone we trust not to tell, or a complete stranger."
sexy nude dutch women
"Gee, why don't you just invite her to come in and watch?" I whispered back to her. "Because she might
“I need to relax a little,” I said. “Let me get used to the idea of being a sacrifice for you two.” They clicked their glasses with mine. It was quiet in the room. I heard cars passing by outside. My head was dizzy and not just from the wine. I had to cool down a bit before we got into the ‘lamb’ part of the afternoon. What would I tell Becky? What should I tell Becky? I sort of wished Becky were here just now. I felt very vulnerable and alone and very hot. Daniel leaned in and kissed; his hand under my dress, petting me. “You’re really wet Phyllis. Do you like my little surprise?” he said. “I’m nervous,” I said. “It’ll be okay. He’s a priest.” “But,” I said, “he’s a very big fucking priest!” I was still playing with James and judging his length and breadth. I changed the subject.
sleeping sex animated gif
Cindy smiled and said "oh yeah? Why?". "Because I find you deeply attractive mentally and physically,
After we ate a wonderful dinner of roasted chicken and wild rice, with some fresh steamed vegetables. I asked Kaylee what she wanted to do.
fucked girl sex video blog
After finishing the last of the cola I lay on my stomach, again with my legs spread wide; and waited.
best tits on cam
“Wow, never ever watched this before. Love that cock in her mouth.”

MasyaMyrДата: Четверг, 21.05.2020, 20:33 | Сообщение # 5
Непоседа (2 года)
Почему то  у меня по этому рецепту не получилось.

Форум » Дом » Прочее » Домашний шоколад
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:
Открытка с Вашим фото за 30 руб.
Печать фотографий, открыток, фотокниг, блокнотов, футболок и т.п. сувенировОткрытки, блокноты, фотокниги
Детский лепет

Афоризмы о воспитании

Если бы у детей был свой форум... Темы детского форума

Rambler's Top100 Copyright MariMama.ru © 2008-2017
Воспроизведение материалов сайта возможно только с указанием автора и прямой активной ссылкой на MariMama.ru.
Хостинг от uWeb