• Страница 1 из 1
Модератор форума: Рина, Nadin  
Форум » Семья » Семейные отношения » Сводить жену в баню
Сводить жену в баню
КожевниковДата: Понедельник, 20.04.2020, 15:49 | Сообщение # 1
Грудничок (3-6 мес.)
Награды: 0
Статус: Offline
Хочу жену сводить в баню. Что можете посоветовать в Москве. Желательно, чтобы она была у Строгино или Спартак.

anno4ka11Дата: Понедельник, 20.04.2020, 16:21 | Сообщение # 2
Лепетушечка (9-12 мес.)
Мы с мужем и друзьями с начала весны стали ходить в Банный комплекс Нептун, который находится у самого метро Строгино. Там есть разные залы, в каждой свой вид парной. Сами были в Рим и Индия, очень понравилось. Ты отдельно со своей компанией, никто тебе не мешает, есть все необходимое, чисто и безопасно. Цены там разные - от 1000 до 3600 рублей в час.

MasyaMyrДата: Вторник, 12.05.2020, 21:43 | Сообщение # 3
Непоседа (2 года)
Они сейчас работают, или еще закрыты с такой ситуацией?  Тоже бы хотелось в баньку.

MichelMnДата: Четверг, 14.05.2020, 18:32 | Сообщение # 4
Школьник (7-16 лет)
Награды: 2
dating website in south gate
swingers dating sites in morse bluff nebraska

LATESHA
- Unseat you I'm purely present to be en masse honest about all of this, from the beginning, and that spirit - at least, I should hope - I can look forward the same from you... I am at most looking to use you. If that thought makes ... me put ir this way... I like to assert myself.
http://us.kwina.site

viiuskusi
- O YOU IN LOVE?haha unearth free when your fucking broke dear one wont put across you on the bus. IM UPON 5'0, FANCY BLONDEHAIR ITS BURGANDY @ THE WHILE, HAZEL/GREEN EYES (YES THERE PIT),I WEIH ANENT 155IM 21 AND IM A SAG.
http://us.kwina.site

KIMIKO
- Please come to us to enjoy every unforgettable moment! Don't be shy to call us!
http://kwina.site

Kim's eyes lit up, my toys we're still on the bed from before, a 'WOW" came from her mouth, as I put them on my towel, and moved then aside. We lay Kim down, Sue going down between her legs, working her pussy and clit; I took my cock to her mouth for more. We took our time, making sure she had a good orgasm, and then swapped, I went down eating her delicious pussy juices, while Sue sat over her face. I was sure Kim would react, but I heard her sucking and licking Sue's pussy, so all was well. I took my time, and then eased up, my hard cock knowing where it wanted to go. Kim put a hand down, and helped me guide my cock in her wet pussy, Sue still sitting over her face,
why do girls like bad boys
"You don't look old enough to have an eighteen year old," I said, baiting her to find our just how old she was.
Kyle joined the others for breakfast in the morning.
gymnastics hot womens fucking videos
"Sweetheart. You were upset as hell. I wasn't going to give you false hope and risk having him turn out to be a total stick in the mud that would rather die than break a taboo."
About an hour later we had finished and had everything cleaned up. I stood there admiring my work. He finally stood beside me so I reached over and grabbed his cock. I asked him what he thought. He said that he thought this was going to be a boring trip and not much fun, but boy oh boy was I wrong. I looked at him and smiled then said we are not done yet. I pulled him over to the shower by his cock. I rinsed off every part of his body. Then he did the same to me. I turned off the shower and grabbed his cock again which was hard. We walked over to the towels and I threw some on the ground. Then I told him to lay down. I again straddled him with my butt to his face and made my way to his midsection. I lowered my self down and grabbed his cock. Sticking my pussy on his mouth as I swallowed his cock. He know what to do with my pussy and was getting pretty good at it. After a few times boobing my head up and down I released his cock, stood up, and turned around, and lowered myself again. I watched him in the eyes as I grabbed his cock and aimed it at my pussy and slowly sank down on it. His eyes were shuttering between my face and pussy and then started to moan as I began to raise up and down on his cock. I leaned forward and gave him a kiss on the lips and I feel that he was about to shoot off. I whispered to him, cum in me. I saw a panicked look on his face then let him know that I was on the pill. A sense of relief came over his face and he start to hump in to me and then it happen. He filled me with 4 to 5 ropes of cum. I sank down keeping his cock in me but stopped moving. His smile was still there. I leaned forward again and gave him another kiss. Then whispered to him, now you will be able to tell your friends you lost your virginity, got a blow job and ate pussy on your trip. I stood up again, turned around, then squatted back down with my pussy over his face. He did not disappoint me and started to eat me and I cleaned his cock. He gave me an orgasm again and after he clean me up some more I lifted myself off of him. I said come on, lets get cleaned up. We walked up to my bedroom and into the shower.
nude pics of sania
They both smiled. I leaned in and kissed my dad and then turned to Robby and did the same. Both of them leaned down and started sucking on my tits. One on each, it felt incredible. Robby then pulled away and went behind me. I felt him push on my legs, so I opened them wider. Robby put his hands on my ass and pulled it open. Then I felt his tongue on my asshole and he started to eat me. My dad started to kneel down and kissed my stomach as he went. He then looked up at me. I grabbed his head and pushed his mouth against my pussy as he started to eat me my pussy. Having Robby eat my ass and dad on my pussy was incredible. I then felt Robby stick a finger in my ass and started to work it around as he licked my hole. Then he inserted another finger and kept working me. My legs were becoming weak and felt like rubber. I could fell Robby's tongue deep in my ass and I started to moan loudly. Robby stopped and stood up and he said dad, stop. My dad looked at him and Robby said I have an idea.
the best cheerleader breast expansion download
that do?" I asked her. "It'll be easier to take care of, it'll dry faster, and there'll be no mistaking the two

Форум » Семья » Семейные отношения » Сводить жену в баню
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:
Открытка с Вашим фото за 30 руб.
Печать фотографий, открыток, фотокниг, блокнотов, футболок и т.п. сувенировОткрытки, блокноты, фотокниги
Детский лепет

Афоризмы о воспитании

Если бы у детей был свой форум... Темы детского форума

Rambler's Top100 Copyright MariMama.ru © 2008-2017
Воспроизведение материалов сайта возможно только с указанием автора и прямой активной ссылкой на MariMama.ru.
Хостинг от uWeb