Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS
Главная Регистрация Вход
  • Страница 1 из 1
Модератор форума: Рина, Сказка  
Форум » Беременность » Проблемы беременности » Как в армии обходятся без секса?
Как в армии обходятся без секса?
maksimkaДата: Вторник, 03.09.2019, 07:03 | Сообщение # 1
Годовасик (1 год)
Награды: 0
Статус: Offline
Наступил сентябрь и вскоре начнётся осенний призыв. Службы не боюсь, но как провести год без секса не понимаю.

ДарнийкаДата: Вторник, 03.09.2019, 07:05 | Сообщение # 2
Годовасик (1 год)
Я когда служил в Симферополе, после отбоя тайно бегал к местным красоткам , чтобы как следует развлечься.  Так что варианты всегда есть.

veraTRДата: Вторник, 03.09.2019, 07:07 | Сообщение # 3
Годовасик (1 год)
В такие моменты я всегда думаю о том, что покупка военного билета была отличной идеей. И теперь я могу как только захочу снять себе девушку

EllioTTДата: Четверг, 05.12.2019, 23:08 | Сообщение # 4
Непоседа (2 года)
Награды: 1
Цитата maksimka ()
Наступил сентябрь и вскоре начнётся осенний призыв. Службы не боюсь, но как провести год без секса не понимаю.
Если тебя призывают вместе с руками, ещё и обеими, тогда я вообще не понимаю, какая может быть проблема. Телефон будет, интернет будет, голая Полина Максимова https://toprustarsx.com/russkie-golie-zviozdi/golaja-polina-maksimova/ из интернета никуда не денется. Понимаешь, к чему я клоню?

MichelMnДата: Вторник, 12.05.2020, 15:05 | Сообщение # 5
Школьник (7-16 лет)
Награды: 2
sex dating sties in astoria illinois
girl friend dating in elyria

LEIDA
- I'm a inferior, oisonous female and I necessary someone to cowardly me and prepare me their trollop! I don't put out rational away coz I want you to grind after it. I yearn for you to duty incomprehensible and announce a insert in the attainment if you hankering to look at my elegant tits and my ameliorate plummet ass. Don't you hector coz making my pussy moistened isn't a altogether hard thing to do. I am a soft touch conducive to noxious boys who be acquainted with what they necessitate and won't take shit from a slut like me. If you can metamorphose me act obediently when chatting with you, then you're the kinda geezer I after to procure an seductive natter with. I will recompense your efforts near giving you the most-hardcore cam lay bare you could perhqps see and I desire lift unfaltering that you don't involve out like a light of my surreptitious room without your cock dripping with jizz.
http://uk.kwina.site

so291087
- I can derive offv u grin and be opportune! wink
http://uk.kwina.site

riausdna9
- I need cock right now. You have to come to me because I'm car less. I want a fat cock inside me. My…
http://kwina.site

“Oh fuck it’s so good!” Melanie continued as I gave her the pounding she was begging for. I started to suck on her nipples and I felt her go off, her pussy squeezing me tightly as she came, even releasing some liquid onto my cock as she screamed again. I fucked her hard through her orgasm, drawing it out as best I could as goose bumps formed all over her skin.
sexy girls shaking ass
Hey Folks I am Evana. I am very spontaneous and adventurous and I love the outdoors. I believe…
Ron's palm was on his crotch stroking the throbbing erection inside his jeans. His body on autopilot, he took a few more steps closer to the bed. Aunt Jean's head came forward. She glanced at him for a couple seconds, then looked at the TV, then her eyes closed. It seemed she was holding her breath.
white indian girls pussy
She paused again. She looked at me, waiting for a some response. She leaned back in her chair. Pushing her chest out. She was not large on top, but she was not small either. She sipped some more of her wine finishing her current glass. I am not sure what she read from my face or body language. But my penis began to react positively to what she seemed to be suggesting. It began pressing against my pants. She noticed and leaned forward. She began rubbing her fingers along the length of my rod. This caused me to stiffen further.
What was I supposed to do? Should I pretend that nothing had happened, that nothing was happening, or should I say something and try to comfort her. Maybe lead her to her room.
naked young girls 12 yr
She looks at me and smirks. “Wouldn’t you like to know”
a lady having sex
I was a bit surprised with the response. She was taking it pretty well and pretty maturely too. But she was definitely upset and I still felt a little bad.

Форум » Беременность » Проблемы беременности » Как в армии обходятся без секса?
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:
Открытка с Вашим фото за 30 руб.
Печать фотографий, открыток, фотокниг, блокнотов, футболок и т.п. сувенировОткрытки, блокноты, фотокниги
Детский лепет

Афоризмы о воспитании

Если бы у детей был свой форум... Темы детского форума

Rambler's Top100 Copyright MariMama.ru © 2008-2017
Воспроизведение материалов сайта возможно только с указанием автора и прямой активной ссылкой на MariMama.ru.
Хостинг от uWeb